Archives: February 2016
By Charles Passy | The Wall Street Journal | Feb. 16, 2016
Restaurant staff gets benefit of cooks’ experience at nightly ‘family meals.’
Staff meals, known as the ‘family meal,’ take on greater importance as restaurateurs and chefs increasingly see it as a way of setting the tone for service that day and keeping morale high among employees.
See what The Wall Street Journal has to say about Le Périgord.
- Kid-Friendly Fine Dining: 6 Big Ticket Restaurants for Little Ones in NYC + SF
- The Rise of the Gourmet Staff Meal
- Chefs Combine Nostalgia and Seasonality in Warm Desserts
- NewYork.com says “Peek into the history of NYC’s refined restaurant past” at Le Périgord
- The Daily Meal Says—Le Périgord: Classic French Dining as It Should Be