BELLA Celebrates French Restaurant Week with Le Périgord
By Boston Scarlette, a former Kitchen Assistant at Natural Gourmet Institute and the founder of GirlsOnGrub.com—a food website designed to empower the female culinary point of view.
Bella New York dined at Le Périgord, one of New York’s established restaurants and member to this year’s French Restaurant Week (July 13-19, 2015). Celebrating fifty years with an extensive renovation, Le Périgord still serves classics with sophistication like Duck a L’Orange, Filet de bœuf grillé ou Wellington sauce Périgourd and our favorite Poulet rôti au vin jaune du Jura morilles et gratin Dauphinois. The morrilles were amazing and the gratin addicting.
- Kid-Friendly Fine Dining: 6 Big Ticket Restaurants for Little Ones in NYC + SF
- The Rise of the Gourmet Staff Meal
- Chefs Combine Nostalgia and Seasonality in Warm Desserts
- NewYork.com says “Peek into the history of NYC’s refined restaurant past” at Le Périgord
- The Daily Meal Says—Le Périgord: Classic French Dining as It Should Be