Le Périgord Listed as One of OpenTable’s Restaurants to Celebrate Bastille Day
We’re excited that OpenTable listed Le Périgord as one of only a handful of “très magnifique” French restaurants in the U.S. where you can celebrate Bastille Day. In their own words:
For over five decades, this Manhattan mainstay has been setting the bar for the classic French dining experience. The service is impeccable; the linens are pure white and crisp; the food a stirring reminder why France’s food is considered some of the best in the world. Hone in on the velveteen lobster bisque, veal medallions accented with morel sauce, and whatever strikes your fancy on the pastry trolley for dessert.
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves. Come to Le Périgord for Bastille Day—or any day—for an experience that is très magnifique!
Read the full article at OpenTable.com
- Kid-Friendly Fine Dining: 6 Big Ticket Restaurants for Little Ones in NYC + SF
- The Rise of the Gourmet Staff Meal
- Chefs Combine Nostalgia and Seasonality in Warm Desserts
- NewYork.com says “Peek into the history of NYC’s refined restaurant past” at Le Périgord
- The Daily Meal Says—Le Périgord: Classic French Dining as It Should Be