Celebrate French Restaurant Week at Le Périgord
In honor of Bastille Day on July 14, French Restaurant Week kicked off in New York City on Monday, July 13 and runs through July 19. Commemorating the start of the French Revolution and the storming of the Bastille, Bastille Day is a national celebration in France. As the French have contributed so much to America’s culinary culture, and, in particular, New York’s, restaurants around the city are celebrating with delicious dining deals and dishes.
We’re excited to be part of this year’s event and will be offering a special dinner menu of $178.90 for dinner for four!
- Kid-Friendly Fine Dining: 6 Big Ticket Restaurants for Little Ones in NYC + SF
- The Rise of the Gourmet Staff Meal
- Chefs Combine Nostalgia and Seasonality in Warm Desserts
- NewYork.com says “Peek into the history of NYC’s refined restaurant past” at Le Périgord
- The Daily Meal Says—Le Périgord: Classic French Dining as It Should Be