Crain’s New York
Le Périgord’s fine appetizer display has lost none of its zip. A splendid plateful holds tangy terrines, various fish and shellfish and small salads—almost a meal.
The new kitchen team is as consistent as a Swiss watch, deft in meats as in seafood, and quickly developing a new dessert identity with…Le Périgord’s familiar and friendly trolley of tarts, mousses and floating islands.
- Kid-Friendly Fine Dining: 6 Big Ticket Restaurants for Little Ones in NYC + SF
- The Rise of the Gourmet Staff Meal
- Chefs Combine Nostalgia and Seasonality in Warm Desserts
- NewYork.com says “Peek into the history of NYC’s refined restaurant past” at Le Périgord
- The Daily Meal Says—Le Périgord: Classic French Dining as It Should Be