FriendsEAT – Where to eat Valentine’s 2013 NYC
They say the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach. That’s certainly the case with me. If you are looking to woo and seduce someone, you cannot go wrong with any of these restaurants. They offer impeccable service, delectable food, and unforgettable experiences.
Le Perigord: 405 East 52nd Street – Sutton Place – If you are in the mood for classic New York, Le Perigord is your choice. Their 3-course prix-fixe menu ($65/pp) includes dishes such as lobster bisque, warm foie gras with seasonal fruit, filet of sea bass with creamy country mustard sauce, Dover sole with lemon butter meuniere sauce or grilled with mustard, and a roasted rack of lamb with fresh thyme crust.
- Kid-Friendly Fine Dining: 6 Big Ticket Restaurants for Little Ones in NYC + SF
- The Rise of the Gourmet Staff Meal
- Chefs Combine Nostalgia and Seasonality in Warm Desserts
- NewYork.com says “Peek into the history of NYC’s refined restaurant past” at Le Périgord
- The Daily Meal Says—Le Périgord: Classic French Dining as It Should Be